Tanco’s Silicone Baking Paper is designed for professional, industrial and domestic household use.
The food baking paper is made from virgin pulp with both sides coated in silicone.
Firstly, this is an environmentally friendly baking paper that is reusable.
Moreover, it has a wide variety of uses including industrial applications such as bakeries and professional restaurants.
Key Benefits of Silicone Baking Paper
- You will no longer have to pre-grease baking trays, as a result cleaning up is much quicker after baking with the silicone baking paper
- Silicone Baking papers are non-stick and have high wet strength
- Most papers are re-usable for several bakes and may increase the number of bakes to 4 (varies upon baked goods, time, temperature and operator)
- Silicone Baking Paper is available in a reel or a sheet
- Silicone coating on both sides
- Stock sizes and custom cut sizes are available to exactly fit trays
- Ideal as an interleave for meat and frozen foods
- Silicone Baking Paper is recyclable
- Heat resistant up to 220°C
Food regulation compliance:
- European regulation EC 1935/2004 and French decree 92-631
- German BfR 36 et 36/2
- FDA 21 CFR Ch 1
- Kosher for Passover
- Halal Services
Code: Size: Price
SG460740 460 x 740 $86.00
SG405710 405 x 710 $82.00